"Protecting Your Retirement"
Join us for DINNER at this
Informative Educational Event!
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Sienna in Roseville
1480 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA 95661
If you are retired or are within five years of retirement, don't miss this timely workshop. During this dinner we will present valuable information that may help you preserve your capital, decrease your risk exposure, and reduce your tax burden. Discover useful information you may be able to use, such as:
- Why nearly three out of five of today’s retirees outlive their money-and how to help maintain your income in retirement*
- What are some of the greatest risks in our economy and markets today and some specific steps you can implement to best protect yourself.
- Why “hanging in there” and waiting for the market to bounce back could be your riskiest option during a downturn.
- How to transfer your wealth to your heirs and other tax strategies.
- How to utilize some of the recent tax law changes to reduce the amount of taxes you may need to pay in 2015 and in future years.
- Converting an IRA to a Roth IRA and whether it's right for you.
- Many more ideas and strategies to help protect and grow your assets in retirement!
To register or for more information, please call us at (916) 797-1888, or CLICK HERE register online.
DeBoer Financial Group does not offer tax or tax or legal advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.
*Source: Americans for Secure Retirement- 2008 Ernst & Young, LLP